Dynamic Los Angeles Lawyers Protect the Interests of Businesses and Other Clients
GriggsLittle APC specializes in complex business and employment disputes
Our talented litigation team represents businesses and other clients throughout California in a broad range of civil disputes, including:
- Complex business litigation — Our lawyers represent clients in a wide range of complex business litigation matters, including including defense and prosecution of claims related to business torts and complex business transactions, prosecution and defense of real estate and real estate related claims, prosecution and defense of intellectual property claims, defense of product liability claims, defense of toxic tort claims, and defense of land subsidence claims. We represent clients in state and federal courts throughout California.
- Employment litigation — We represent employers in the full range of employment-related litigation, including claims alleging race, age, gender, disability and sexual orientation discrimination, sexual harassment, whistleblower retaliation, wrongful discharge, constructive discharge, wrongful termination in violation of public policy, as well as related tort and contract claims.
Our extensive courtroom experience, zealous advocacy and shrewd negotiation skills have helped many clients reach successful outcomes in their complex business and employment disputes. We look forward to discussing how we can help you.
GriggsLittle APC specializes in a full range of non-litigation employment services
Our lawyers offer a full range of non-litigation employment services, including:
- Advice and counsel— Our lawyers advise and counsel employers on issues arising from the employer/employee relationship, in order to help ensure that our clients comply with challenging California employment laws and regulations, thereby reducing their exposure to employment-related claims and litigation.
- Workplace training — We provide workplace training for management and staff, including training mandated by A.B. 1825 and S.B. 396.
- Workplace investigations — Our lawyers conduct employment-related investigations and compliance audits.
- Document preparation — We prepare employment-related documents such as employee handbooks, policies and procedures, severance agreements, offer letters and employment contracts.
Contact an experienced and expert California lawyer for an initial consultation
If you would like your case evaluated by an experienced California litigator, GriggsLittle APC offers an initial consultation at no charge. To schedule, please call our Los Angeles office at 888-452-7117 or contact us online.